Friday, October 22, 2010

October 16,2010

Abby's Birthday Celebration


Feb, Vanity and Shella(me)

After work we decided to celebrate abby's 21st birthday at yellowcab somewhere in makati. This photo was taken by her using her pink polaroid touchscreen camera.Her camera catch my attention for there are (bling-bling) on it.I think i want also to put on some (bling-bling) on my cam in my own design.


at the back Joan and Vanity front abby and shella(me)


Ok so much for that (bling-bling). This photo taken while waiting for our order which is manhattan meat lover's with additional pineapple toppings add ons.We also discussed some issues in our company, but the story is just for the six of us.

Feb, Vanity, Shella(me)


Feb, Vanity, Shella(me)


Feb, Vanity, Shella(me)


Grace, Abby, Joan

Grace, Abby, Joan
Abegail Balancio is one of the nicest girl i've ever met and also in the operation.She has a fair good skin with chinita eye.A very cool and loving mom to her son marugo and her loving baby jake.You can also see her name tattoo at the back of her shoulder(right side) whenever she wear a sleeveless or a tube.

Manhattan meat lovers

Ok here we go our 20 minutes waiting is over and finally we can now enjoy the pizza! :)

Feb, Vanity, Shella(me)

Look at vanity how many do you think she can eat?haha just kidding.


Feb, Vanity, Shella(me)

Cute trisome of us.


Grace, Abby, Joan


Grace, Abby, Joan, Feb, Vanity, Shella(me)


Woooh! can't believe we are almost at the bottom to finish the 18" pizza which includes:
1. Ham
2. Pepperoni
3. Italian Sausage
4. Ground Beef
5. Salami
6. Bacon
+ additional Pineapple toppings

Grace, Abby, Joan, Feb, Vanity, Shella(me)

Great time with great friends tonight.Sometimes you need to unwine not in the means of getting drunk but in a way you can bond with your friends and having quality time with them can relieved the stressfull events that had happened in one month.




Love,
Shea Cayabayb



No comments:

Post a Comment